Sunday, July 26

Rewriting History


Sometimes I wish that the stories of our lives can be lived for a few days and rewinded back if things did not go our way. Sometimes I wish that words that I expressed in anger could be taken back to ease the pain I had created. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time to pursue a different course of action upon seeing the mistake. Sometimes I wish I could have love someone so I won't be regretting the time called present.

For now I write the history of my life through my diary and through my blog. I
may not be able to rewind the events but I could really learn from them. For now I try to control my feelings so as not to hurt myself and others thus saving relationships and faces. I either remain silent over things or simply say my piece in a nicer way. For now I remain in my job but is trying to pursue other interests. I look for opportunities and will dive in to learn new things. For now I remain steadfast and loving to those around me. I may not be able to bring a family to this world but by taking care of who's around me gives me a sense to live.

Someday, my history will give meaning and importance to someone. Someday, the people I've hurt will forgive me. Someday, teaching will be a beloved profession for its dynamic face. Someday, someone will be back and give meaning to my existence.

(artwork courtesy of Madeline B.)

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes i wish that happy days continue on forever, rewinded over and over again.

    Sometimes i wish things were different, that circumstances allowed things to happen...

    But as they usually don't, andas I usually make the bset of what I can with what i have, I wish all will turn out well.

    I've written my life in my blog as well. even those with hidden meaning, and those deleted entries not meant to be read by some people.

    Continue on with your diary, with this, our lives became inertwined and somehow, living wasn't as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best note to ponder in my blog. It is something I have to think and reflect as I write the many stories of my life.

    Knowing that there are people who supports my endeavours and help me throughout, I am blessed by your presence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we can;t rewrite our past, but i believe that we can change the future. for the future is dependent on the present and the decisions we make. we cannot rewrite our history, but we can choose to change the path we will take. :)

    that someone will come, and the meaning will come back to your life. i wish the same thing. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rewriting the history is a wish, the best thing though is that we learn from our mistakes and we have the choice to change things.

    good things do come to our lives and that special someone for you will be there...

    ReplyDelete