Thursday, September 16

Preserving Memories

Two summers ago, I met one extraordinary child who is not only beautiful but also full of enthusiasm. She has such a great heart and an exquisite smile that she is going to be my perennial fave.

At the end of that summer, she gave me a rose as a token of appreciation for the care and love the teachers showered her. The summer had ended for almost two years now but the rose is still intact.

I left the rose inside the refrigerator to preserve a part of that day longer than expected. Flowers wither but the memories associated with them will remain for a longer time.

There had been many memories I wanted to hold on to because they were sources of inspirations and delightful anecdotes. The stories associated had been scaffold so as learning could be achieved. The bad memories are nightmares but being purged to oblivion.

For now, good thoughts will accompany me wherever and whatever I do as I try to make everything a pleasant experience. My health is important so a good mental attitude is a plus. I will think of good things and I will continue my path of doing well and helping others.

4 comments:

  1. hey keep it up,you are doing a great help to others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it in HP stories that they can keep their memories in a capsule and just open it when they want it? I think that's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely, but it is best to keep the good ones and forget the bad ones.

    ReplyDelete