Thursday, September 9

Boredom

Nothing much to do after my surgery but rest, so I decided to do some artworks.


I used acrylic paint sponged on canvas to create a sea scene. I only have size 11 paintbrush so I cannot control the strokes for the corals, making them look big.



Van Gogh used short lines to build up the shape of the trees and the sky. This is my version of an original Van Gogh painting.



I tried using oil pastel on canvas and it was difficult to press so as to create brilliant colours. Anyway, this will do, my version of an original artwork from an Usborne Activity Book.

Two more to go!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jonathan

    I like the treeworks...parang impressionist ang dating...parang Vincent Van Gogh....

    Glad you have entertained yourself by doing the artworks ...thanks for sharing..

    Ely

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have these pics of your artworks in your coffee book ;)

    Jiji

    ReplyDelete