Wednesday, October 5

World Teacher's Day 2011

Seems like yesterday when I started
yet the smiles are still there.

Seems like yesterday when I learned
and the yearnings still abound.

Seems like yesterday when I realized
though I haven't change a single bit.

Seems like yesterday when I vowed
to grow wise and great.

When the parents of my former class decided to set up a party, I received a cake designed with children around me playing the piano. This is what they see every morning as I do my circle time with music. So the impression I leave the parents is one of me that is musical, happy, and vibrant.

For the hundred of students both classroom and tutorials, I thank you for making me if not great, but one good teacher. For the parents who always believe, I salute you for your good words and appreciation. For the very few schools I worked with, my gratitude for the chances and for letting me grow as a person. For the teachers I've met from all over the globe, I share this day with all of you. Cheers to everyone!

2 comments: