Sunday, March 10

Sketches Part 2

Then on with more sketching but this time with the dreaded shadows. For two weeks, I was drilled with shadows, shadows, shadows and I just cannot find the right angle for shadowing. I made my own version then. Hard headed me!


Loving the shapes!


Shadow Disaster!


Homework, oh so neat!
In the end, I was the one happy because these were my own work. I know that I can draw, not very well, but good enough for people to figure out that what I  drew was a vase, or an apple. Right?

9 comments:

  1. I thought A is for apple, lol!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mabuti ka pa nga at may talent sa pagguhit... I love the shadow disaster... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for liking, feeling fb, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to practice that shading too,
    nice nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. My waterloo, the shadow and shading, maybe I should practice more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. buti ka pa sir may tyaga sa mga drawing sessions, ako madali ako mainip eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matiyaga talaga ako kaya kahit matagal gawin oks lang. Try mo, it is like gardening, after waiting may reward.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Good luck. A treasure forever:)

    ReplyDelete