Monday, December 30

Wish Tag, Done!

Tags, I thought they are used to label shoes or bags or attached to your suitcases so as they reach their destinations. This tag is different, asking me what I wish for this holiday. I received this a day before Christmas and I was out so pardon for the tardy posting.

Hand made card by Natty.
Christmas cards as I file them since time immemorial. I was told I am from the dinosaur age so you can guess how many cards I had collected so far. They don't give them as much like they used to be. No thanks to FB and the net.



Peter Pan and Little Mermaid, priceless!
I collect books and I am actually eyeing Robert Sabuda's pop up books to add to my library. I have four of them now and they are all exquisite and enchanting, not to mention, very delicate.




Checking out Metaphorically Speaking
An iPad as I always want something light (Air) but wider, for me to check the net while I am travelling. 




Fly me to another land...
An air ticket so I can go somewhere during a break. It would be fun to see my friends again so I need to visit them. I wanted to be away!




Friends from high school and blogger friends galore!
Friends, not the kind where I go out drinking and eating with but those who will stick with you through thick and thin. It is difficult to trust people nowadays. 




A swan, peacefully lying under the shade. 
Peace of mind, for it is acquiring a mindset of peacefulness that I can actually be with myself and my world. So a short stay in a sanctuary for meditation could be a good thing.

I will not tag anybody anymore since this is a very late post. I am thankful to Cher Kat for tagging me. This wish list is already completed except for number 6 which is going to be an ongoing process.  

Many thanks to all those who come to visit and read. May God bless you and Happy New Year to all of you!

With gratitude to Andrew, Brace, Eleanor, Ella, Ji Min, Laura, Le Le, Lilly, Louis, Nate, Sofia, Sophie, and their parents. Your graciousness are unparalleled!

20 comments:

  1. Friends, not the kind where I go out drinking and eating with but those who will stick with you through thick and thin. It is difficult to trust people nowadays.
    -- yan ang pinaka gusto sa pinost nyo ngayon dito sir Jonathan. sobrang hirap talagang makahanap ng mga totoong kaibigan na handa kang ipaglaban hanggang sa huli.

    -- piliin natin yung kaibigan na hindi lang magpapayong sa atin sa panahon ng tag-ulan, kundi sa lahat ng uri ng panahon.

    Happy New Year po!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your wishes comes true:).
    Cards, ipad, plane ticket, true friends and quiet time. ..my wishes too:)
    Happy New year to you mye friend.
    I really wish to meet you someday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you have a great year ahead of you :) Happy New Year ah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi fiel,

    I am hoping that the people I meet here in this world of blogging could be my good friends later. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ms. Joy,

    I also wish to visit you in Norway as much as I wanted to pass by Denmark and Finland along the way. For the meantime, it is empowering to know someone like you and both hoping to see and meet each other in the future. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simon eh,

    You too, my wish is for all. May we be granted a great year what with all our hard work and patience. May you have a year filled with love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Manigong bagong taon din sa iyo OP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish all the best in life for you.

    Thank you for all your wonderful posts.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Rajiv,

    Happy new year too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Ms. Lili,

    You are welcome. How I wish to see you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. bet ko rin ang peace of mind... hyyyy... malapit ka na naming makita ulit...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sinong namin? Ha,ha,ha. Oo nga mahirap hanapin ang peace of mind, mayroon pieces of mind from time to time when bloghopping.

    Wishing you the best Senyor!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi my dear friend, delighted to see your comment in my blog this wonderful night awaiting the dawn of a colorful new year filled with happiness.
    Sure, will post more posts this year!
    Again wishing you everlasting joy and success this awesome year !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen to fiel-kun.

    Happy New Year Sir Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Rajiv, same wishes for you as well.

    @ambot, happy new year agaiin!

    ReplyDelete
  16. yeah xmas card is so rar e nowdays can't even remember the last time i received one,
    anyway happy new year sir!

    ReplyDelete