Thursday, May 1

Getting to Know You 5



Getting to Know You is a series of conversations that took place in and out of the classroom. This is the fifth of the series.

Student: There are buildings in the city. They are tall.

Me: Yes, some buildings are high and some are low.
Student: We can go up and down the buildings.
Me: That's right! (while transcribing the child's words)
Student: We can use an alligator!
Me: Hah! (wide-eyed face)


                                                                                   source: web





Student A: This is my book!
Student B: I have that at home.
Student C: My mom gave me this bag.
Student B: I have that too!
Me: I like your shirt. I have a shirt with a zebra print too!
Student B: I have that too!
Me: I have cancer!
Student B became quiet.


                                                                                   source: web




Teacher: You can tell me what happened and I will not be angry.
Student becomes quiet.
Teacher: Tell me! I will not be angry.
Student: I will not be angry!
Teacher: Toinks! 







Student A: I went to the doctor so he can stop my cough.

Teacher: How can the doctor do that?
Student B: It only stops when you die!

                                                                                   source: web







You shoulddon't, whatever! 

I am confused, should take my shoes off, or don't take my shoes off, LOL!

14 comments:

  1. nyahaha natawa ako sa alligator lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alligator para sa elevator :) that's my favorite part :)

    shoulddon't? :) saan po ito?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha nothing beats the humor inside the classroom..lol
    I remember when I was still student teaching, I was teaching prefixes then I presented them the prefix "mal", one student was so eager to give me his example and then I was ...... when he said "mall' and the other one even said " sm mega mall"
    hahahaha

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good post !
    Enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hi. That made my week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOL'd at the 'shoulddon't'! *hahaha*

    ReplyDelete
  7. panalo yung alligator hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. " I have cancer"

    LOLs.

    Iba talaga kapag humirit ang mga bata.

    ReplyDelete
  9. classroom humor...most of my happy memories came from these types of convees.

    ReplyDelete
  10. see you later, alligat'r XD

    #boompanes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahaha, nagdagdag katatawanan pa yung mga pictures esp yung gold fish

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyday I'm taking the alligator at work. Shoulddon't I?

    ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahahahaha alligator ftw!

    nakakatuwaaaa ung conversations!

    ReplyDelete