Friday, July 11

Poopsies

I am going back to Manila for a very short trip. I am hoping to be able to meet some of my very few friends who had been my support throughout these years. And since it is a short stay, I wish I could, once again, hand something to the very few. Last year, I asked readers to guess which painting was done by a boy and I got one lucky reader. This time, I am going to ask you to guess something you never thought of being blogged by me, or maybe by other bloggers. It's called, "Guess the Poop!"


Found on the trail to Korat, Nakhon Ratchasima

Found inside a cage in Pattaya, Chonburi
Found in the garden of Jonathan Yu


Clues:
Photo #1 - I fell down from it.
Photo #2 - It's my fave animal.
Photo #3 - Order Lepideptora!

Anyway, since I am being gracious, the first two people will each get a bottled specimen of the poopsies. Nah! I'll bring something from here as gifts. I am doing this just for fun and because it's a sure way to meet the bloggers I enjoy seeing most.

8 comments:

  1. Waah! hindi ako expert pagdating sa mga poopoo sir Jonathan XD

    Alrighty, here's a wild guess...

    1. Elephant poop
    2. Rabbit poop
    3. Caterpillar poop

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha hindi ako magaling dyan lolz.

    Anyway. nice to see you blogging again. Its been a while lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang galing namn ng quiz na 'to first time ko yata mag answer ng poop quiz haha but let me try
    hmmmm...
    the first one is an
    = Elephant poop
    since it looks big,
    the second poop must be from a
    = Tiger/rabbit
    not sure,but I saw rabbits and tigers while searching for the place in google but the rabbit poop looks smaller hehe. Di ko ata alam fav. animal mo hehe
    According to my research again,the third one is from a =butterfly/Caterpillar.

    haha tama ba? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a weird test this is. *hahaha!*

    Cher Jo, you're back! I'm so haaaaappy! I thought mawawala ka na talaga. :(

    Try ko yung poop quiz huh:
    1. Tae ng elepante.
    2. Tae ng kuneho.
    3. Tae ng paru-paro.

    Tumatae pala ang butterflies? May natutunan ako ngayon araw na to. LOL

    Kelan ka uuwi ng Pinas? EB na ulit!!! Calling Yccos, Fiel, Arvin, and Rix... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I remember that entry when you went with this asshole and you both fell down from an elephant. So i guess that's an elephant's shit.

    2. Dunno what.

    3. Lepidoptera is the family name of butterflies and moths, right?

    Anyway, can't comment any further. If it were a senator's shit then hell yeah! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello peeps,

    I will give a more specific clue for number two-

    a wild animal but not ferocious
    it has no colour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is #2 a monkey? Or a sloth?

    *hmmm...* A koala perhaps?

    Which wild animal is colorless?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No colour.........

    Invisible..Cheshire cat!
    haahaha jk! :) di ko pa rin gets lol haha this is so fun!!! ahaha

    ReplyDelete