Saturday, July 12

Why We Love Teacher Jonathan


Why We Love Teacher Jonathan


Teacher Jonathan does a funny dance when it's time to go. He is just made to be funny. One time, he was eating a broccoli and he pretended to be fat by putting a pillow under his shirt. He can even ride motorcycles to school. He is a teacher riding a motorcycle. 
                              Andrew (USA)



Teacher Jonathan likes to teach. 
                  Brace (Canada/Thailand)



I like how Teacher Jonathan plays the piano. 
                                                             Capp (Thailand)



I like Lego and Knex and if I don't know how, Teacher Jonathan helps me. He helps me build blocks. He looks like a teacher. He wears glasses and teaches me to draw. He was funny because he ate a pillow and had a fat tummy. He always does funny things. 
Eleanor (Belgium/ Vietnam)



Teacher Jonathan is a very fun person to be with. 
I want to write a letter that I love Jonathan. 
                                                    Ji-Min (South Korea)



I like how he is nice. When something is bad, he gets into it and stops it from being bad. He is funny and nice and tall. On my first day, I cried but Teacher Jonathan helped me and made me feel better. 
                                                                      Joseph (USA)



He helps me with drawing and he is good at story telling. He makes me laugh. He is silly and he is the best teacher I have. When someone has a birthday, he says that the kid os 50 years old. He is silly. 
                                                            Laura (Denmark)



Teacher Jonathan is funny. I love when Teacher Jonathan plays the dragon game and all the kids were so scared and ran away from him. He is good at telling the children what to do. He is good in drawing and art. 
                                                                                               Le Le (Malaysia)



He makes me laugh and he teaches me stuff. He's tall and kind to all the little kids. teacher Jonathan wears a black t-shirt and always wear a button shirt. He wears new shoes and has black hair. He stands in the middle when we have a snack and he makes us laugh with funny stories. 
                                                                      Louis (Australia)



I like Teacher Jonathan. He is very, very, very, very, very, very funny. 
                                                                                                                    Many (Thailand)



I love Teacher Jonathan because he is funny. I like that he let me collect seeds. Teacher Jonathan always says, "You get what you get and you don't get upset."                       
                                                                                                                                             Nate (USA)



Teacher Jonathan is nice. 
                      Noah (Norway)



I like Teacher Jonathan because he lets me play Lego and gives choice time.                  
                                                                                                             Nolan (Canada/Thailand)



Teacher Jonathan is very kind and I will miss him. 
                                                                Panphon (Thailand)



My favourite thing about teacher Jonathan is he gives me cookies. 
                                                                                              Sofia (Spain/ Russia)



I love when he is telling us stories. I simply love him. He plays with us like a kid. I love when he plays with us all the time. He loves all the children. He is very funny. Even when he is angry, he still loves us. He taught me many new things. I love him and I will miss him a lot. 
                                                                                                                                       Ella (Israel)



My favourite thing about Teacher Jonathan is his birthday. He is good at piano. I like him teaching us. I like drama so much.  He is funny when we eat. He does broccoli on his teeth like a monster. When he is singing the goodbye song, he sings in another language and with a funny voice. 
                                                                                                                        Sophie (Netherlands)



I celebrate my ____ (insert number of years) year in teaching as I recall starting on the 13th of July some years ago. The quotes were from a book given to me at the end of this school year. It is a fitting reminder of why I became a teacher. It is also a clue to how I am as a person so make your assumptions, LOL!

20 comments:

  1. If I were your student, I would have write:

    I love Teacher Jonathan because he blogs! He's a cool teacher!

    hehhe..can't wait to become a professional teacher Jonathan :) in some ways, your post inspires me <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so heart warming, Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The priceless moment in a teacher's life!

    Congratulations Cher Jo! Cheers to more years of teaching and touching young lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nakakatuwa naman ang mga kiddie meals...

    It really shows that they really love you Sir ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder kung gaano kasaya kasama si Sir Jonathan :) Kasi halos lahat ganun ang sinulat ng mga bata sa iyo, masiyahin ka sigurong tao :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tin,

    Thank you for the wonderful message. I do know that you will be good, and then great in your chosen field. You need not just the wisdom to teach but also the heart and things will go smoothly. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello LiLi,

    Thank you. Receiving a book filled with children's impressions of me is rich enough for me to continue teaching. They are bullets for my next battle. I am honoured to be a part of their lives and knowing that my generosity of heart and loving nature made them happy in school. Above all, they enjoyed school and learning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello cher Kat,

    Priceless indeed! And every year is celebrated differently but with always the same result, happiness in the eyes and hearts of the children. I am truly bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Teacher Jonathan for his wisdom and kind words. :)

    I hope that God will give you more opportunities to inspire more kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Rix,

    Para bang Jollibee, kiddie meals eh. Luv ko rin ang Jollibee. Kung burger pala ako, ano kaya ang tawag sa akin 'jonburger'? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Cher Jep,

    Masayahin? Yes naman at kahit aburido ako sa buhay, the children gives me a reason to continue living. One smile and a hug are enough to last one day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Sep,

    I love you too, ha,ha,ha. Magalit sa akin si M! I love your comment as well. Have a great day! See you when I see you with the rest of the bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oo nga Sir J, mag one year na. Miss ko na rin po kayo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Will keep that in mind Sir!
    thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. And I will look for your posts about teaching Tin in the future. Have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nyahahaha. Oi nag bago sya ng headr. Ganda ☺

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww... so sweet and thoughtful naman ng mga chikitings!

    and totoo bang kumakain ka ng pillows sir Jo?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Rix,

    Took it from my trip in Nakhon Ratchasima. People were actually waiting for the sunset and when it did, we all clapped our hands in appreciation of nature's gift.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Fiel,

    Hindi siya masarap! I was encouraging children to eat veggies so I stuffed myself with a pillow and told them eating veggies make you healthy and strong. Look at me! And everybody laughed. Of course, walang kumain eh sumobra akong taba, ha,ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete