Thursday, October 23

Getting to Know You 7

This is just between me and my student who is now in Year 3. 


Me: We will now be exploring riddles. I have some examples here and you need to guess the answers.

Student: Fine!

Me: I am sneaky. I am orange and black. I have stripes. I can run very fast. I am a _____.

Student: Orange and black? BIRD!

Me: No!, it has stripes!

Student: ZEBRA!

Me: No! It can run very fast!

Student: CHEETAH!

Me: NEVER MIND!

________________________________________


Me: Let's try this. I am white. I am served cold. I go well with cereal. I come from an animal. I am ______.

Student: ZEBRA!

Me: It comes from an animal.

Student: MOTHER ZEBRA!

Me: It goes well with cereal!

Student: What is CEREAL?

Me: HAY BUHAY! (trying to be calm)

_________________________________________


Me: Last one. I am sometimes called grand. I have keys on me. I have black and white. I make pretty music. I am a _____.

Student: DOOR!

Me: Good, doors have keys but it is black and white.

Student: ZEBRA!

Me: Why is everything ZEBRA! It makes pretty music!

Student: PEOPLE!

Me: Panginoon ko, patawarin niyo po ako! (mumbling)


credits: a-z-animals.com


5 comments: