Monday, October 20

Ratchaburi, Second Time Around

I was at the Scenery Vintage Farm in Ratchaburi exactly last year and it was so much fun I decided to go back. Since I had the opportunity to be away again from the city, I made it a point to plan a second visit to this amazing place and it was worth it.

There were a lot of additions to the somewhat laid back atmosphere of last year. Interested with all things pretty and creative, it became a much better place to look for quirky things. I was summing up in my brain all the creativity I saw during my short stay. Indulge!

A fairly sturdier version of a horse
compared to the one I met in my last post.

Pumpkins, pumpkins, ready for Halloween!

If only facades can be this good....
handsomely constructed.

Do not feed the sheep with veggies.
Oh my gulay!

I used this teacup to share tea with some bloggers last year.
Now it's growing flowers.

Whatever you do, wash afterwards.
Remember that this is a sheep farm.
It's awesome to be clean and smelling pretty.

No theft can ever happen.
Bolted to the wall.

Choo! Choo!
Hop on everyone, time for a ride.

The fountain of...
I find this symbolic, in a weird kind of way.

Sheepishly tired.
It had been a long day for selfies and groupies.

Meet my new friends, Potty and Earth!

Fill 'em up!

If there are some places that I will go back over and over again, this is it. The Scenery Vintage Farm reminds me of the old days. It is also a reminder of what I really long for in the future. Something far away from the city and its nosies, this is a dream.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful place. i love the brick and grass pavement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok lang ang magpart 2 ng travel ako nga magpa-part 3 pa lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go there someday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naaliw ako dun sa mga Pumpkins at Sheep :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am re-reading The Giver and this post reminds me of those things humanity had lost to achieve Utopia. Lols. Lalim ba. Hahaha..

    The colors, the laidback atmosphere and the idea of vintage and the old the classic.

    Thank you! It's as if I was in the tour with with all of those nice photos!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lili,

    I know you'll love this place. The creativity is everywhere.

    Hi Rix,

    Kung kaya lang nag powers then go lang ng go. Masarap balikan kung saan may alaala.

    Hi Simon,

    Once you're on your own, you can always go everywhere you like.

    Hi Fiel,

    halloween na halloween na ba? Sheeps, marami yan, the best yung pinakawalan na sila to return to their barn, awesome!

    Hi Cher Kat,

    Mala bangin lang naman. Take the case of a simple telephone call, we lost the warmth and sweetness of each call dahil na rin sa modern gadgets. You will, one day, take this tour right here.

    ReplyDelete