Saturday, November 8

Paradise Found in Khao Kho, Petchabun

It was a week off for a much needed respite from school so I took a road trip and travelled almost six hours to a place called Khao Kho. Khao Kho is a district of Petchabun Province, northern Thailand. It is called the Switzerland of Thailand. Let the photographs speak for themselves.

This is the view from the bridge before reaching Khao Kho.


Fancy the garden of a cafe.


Seems odd to have a desert theme in a cool, pleasant weather .


The view from the place where I stayed.


The view from the restaurant where I partook delicious Thai food.


And the coming of the fog that enveloped the scenic mountain.
Awesome!

The view from another part of the house when I woke up at 5:45 in the morning.

Welcoming the very few visitors who travel that far.

Perfect landscaping!

Enjoy the bounty of the ground and the mountains.

I am one fortunate soul.
Enjoy life and be happy!

5 comments:

  1. nyahaha more gala more fun ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww!! gosh,what a beautiful place! I wish I could visit Thailand someday,heard their foods are amazzzinng!!! One of the pic above remind me of Banaue Rice Terraces <3 Glad you had a really great time Sir! :))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo nga Rix, more gala, more fun and more gastos, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cristine,

    The place is awesome and I wish I can live there someday. Yes, the place also reminds me of Baguio, minus the crowd. A must visit for those staying for a long visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sayang. Snow na lang ang kulang para sakto na ang taguring "Switzerland of Thailand".

    ReplyDelete