Tuesday, March 29

Thank You in Many Ways

This year isn't easy for me with the many changes in school.  It is not even made better with one challenging student in class.  However, there are times when I wanted to give up and then a small but needed token of appreciation comes in.

I received an e-mail from a former student's mum and asking me whether I will be open with the idea of letting her child and a friend come to my class to help for the day.  And since they were students of mine in SY 2007-2008, I readily accepted the offer.  I remembered the students as outstanding when they were in my class, four years old at that time, so I have no doubts that they will be equally outstanding this time around and they were!

Here's a thank you note from them.

an art work done in my class during SY 2007-2008 

a thank you card from the family

a thank you note made by the girls that day


Also, a student of mine in my present class wanted some mangoes from our garden but they were really small so I promised him some as soon as the mangoes in my garden are ripe enough for picking.  So I gave him some after mu fruit picking session one Sunday afternoon.  

He handed me a note the next day and I can see from the effort alone, he gave his all. 


the rainbow heart made by David

great effort for writing and colouring each letter 


Short messages but greatly appreciated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment