Wednesday, June 17

A Big Thank You (June 17, 2009)

I had a previous entry stating why 22 is my favourite number. This 22nd year of teaching and nurturing young minds had been the most gracious in terms of parents’ support and trust.



You are a fantastic teacher and Todd and I truly appreciate your support of Jack. He loved being in your class and his self confidence has improved greatly. You have done a great job with him. Jack will really miss you.



Thank you so much for being the wonderful person you are - caring, innovative, talented, fun, flexible, compassionate and humble. I have continued to be impressed with your natural gift for teaching and loving young children. We are so thankful that God provided you to be Caelyn and Caspian's teacher.



Madeline is going to miss having you as a her teacher, too. Mondays have been her favourite day of the week because of the drama class.



This has been such a wonderful year for Cole! We can't begin to tell you enough thanks for all you have have done for him. He has really grown and gained so much confidence, both academically and socially. Thank you for making this such a positive and happy experience for Cole, and all of us. We will truly miss you, and will come back to visit.



Emilia and I are sitting in our playroom crying right now. Crying that tomorrow will be Emilia's last day with her wonderful Teacher Jonathan. Words are not enough for all the good things you have done for Emilia. Words are not enough for what a great person and mentor you are. That is why we simply want to say "Thank You".



The class would like to thank you for a fantastic year. We truly appreciate your dedication, love, kindness and energy that you put towards our kids. You are a wonderful teacher and will be truly missed.



Thank you for a wonderful year! God had always been generous.

8 comments:

  1. Aww... But dont forget, another bunch of kids next school year.

    Cheer up Mr Athan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for reaching such a milestone. One can just imagine the lives you've touched in different ways. Your impact on your students' lives are immeasurable. The least I can do from where I am is to wish you many more happy and rewarding years of teaching to come!

    I apologize for taking a while to return your visit but please note that I appreciate very much both your visit and the comment you left on my blog. Take care always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kris, looking forward for the coming school year. After summer, I am on vacation mode, will be visiting friends around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks panaderos ad more power to your blog. I posted the comments to remind me to be vigilant in my teaching and in my relationship with parents and students. I need to keep the fire burning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. .pOot

    happy face, yehey! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm I keep on forgeting we have different school calendar days...

    What if I became a kid again and I'd have you as my teacher... that, I think would be fun!!!!

    I'd be the bratty kid who will give you much headaches but you'll love best! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our school calendar starts in August and ends in June. We basically follow a western standard of having two or three terms. We also acknowledge breaks in winter, spring, summer and fall though Thailand only has two seasons.

    Bratty with a toxic mind, hmmm.... never had one yet!

    ReplyDelete