Saturday, June 20

Let's Take a Walk (June 20, 2009)


I haven't been attending my garden for lack of enthusiasm but the funny weather of summer heat and heavy rain had been taking care of my precious plants. So one fine sunny morning, I walked around and discovered a forest with some plants needing trimmings, some needs staking and a lot of cleaning up. Along with the walk are some surprises of bursting colours.


Butterflies a-flutter, in whites and blues.

Heavenward colours of green and purple.

Cups extended of yellows bright.

Warrior red and feisty looking.

Bountiful whites in quiet serenity.

Mother nature, I am loving you!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, never in my wildest dreams do I imagine myself having and tending a garden. But my! What a gem you have there!

    Keep the colors flowing, in your garden and in your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually my sanctuary, for meditation and peace. My garden is my refuge. Thanks for taking a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Ur garden is massive!!!!

    I'd be scared to wander it, I might get lost and end up in China?!

    Feisty and red. That's me!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing that scares me is meeting up with the snakes I found not so many months ago. I always find moulted snake skin so I knew they are around.

    You just gave me an idea. I'll try to make an entry having some of the people I know within the blogging word represented by a flower or plant from my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice garden you have there. Sad to say, I don't have a green thumb.

    Meanwhile, have you tried to ride on a kicir kicir? If not, read my article about Kicir-Kicir at Eropa. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ asian traveller- thanks for the comment and the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tim,

    Thank you and thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @lunar

    I also like the way you use words upon reading some of your entries. Each blogger has their unique sense of presentation. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete