Wednesday, September 30

And I Pray


I pray...

that when nature unleashes its fury, it's a wake up call.
that when calamities strike, it serves a purpose.
that when hopelessness prevail, there is an answer.
that when despair entails, there is a side to unravel.
that when sacrifices has to be made, there is a reason.

I pray...

that humankind will stay calm amidst the ongoing natural breakdowns.
that people will stay focus rather than surrender.
that men and women will continue to have faith instead of waver.
that children will see the joy of tomorrow.
that we can continue to live in harmony and peace.


3 comments:

  1. love this, thanks for sharing, jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that prayer is a wonderful thing and since it is the only thing I can do to my fellow people, I vow to include everyone in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very enlightening and inspiring :D

    ReplyDelete