Wednesday, October 7

Colours


Without doubt and without hesitation, colours bring about a much vibrancy needed as we produce a work of art or when we prepare a fave dish. Our house is surrounded by colours and our surroundings are ever so radiant with its spectrum of hues.

We bring forth through our growing stages the fascinating contribution of colours to our lives. When we were little, colours dictate our sex. Colours mandates our choice of school supplies and bedroom things. Colours dominate our personalities and behaviours.

We knew that colours had also been a source of conflict. It has been a subject of debates. It surrounds us and penetrates our choices through clothes and personal identities. It shows our simplicity or our extravagance.

The colours of my life strengthen my belief that life is not decreed by conformity and obedience. If I chose yellow over green, or magenta over turquoise, does not make me a simpleton nor a monarchy. Hues makes me a person as I should be: bold, sensitive, energetic, enduring, loyal and loving. The colours make me see beauty as awesome godliness.

Each tinge creates a part of me as it creates a part of you. We then see that living is great, being with friends is delightfully pleasurable, and that each breathe is a gift worthy of all the colours of our existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment