Monday, October 26

Busy Week

For most, having a week off is heaven-like and I feel the same. After working continuously for many weeks, we needed to re-charge our batteries so a break is so deserving. The week is almost over and I am going back to work. The question is if I am ready or not. I feel that I need a vacation after this vacation of mine.

I am wishy washy so I have no plans on where to go though I was able to be in many different places in a span of five days. I was riding cabs, buses, vans, motorbikes, planes, rickshaws and pick-up trucks all throughout my trips to the Eastern and Northern side of Thailand. I was just going with the tide, planned nothing but to be away from work and worries.

On the last day of my holiday, I took a subway from end to end for no purpose at all. Probably to kill time, to watch passengers, or to simply kill my boredom. I told this story of mine to a colleague and she was just cracking up. She told me I have so much time to kill but it wasn't time that I was killing.  It was something else.

Maybe another long holiday is needed for me to go back to full swing. I am lucky though that in two months time, I will be having a three weeks off so I could see people, meet new ones, do what I like, eat what I feel, and enjoy what life is all about. 

2 comments:

  1. "enjoy what life is all about"...

    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and when we enjoy life, we are happy and that's what the world needs, happy people. No war but joy.

    ReplyDelete