Saturday, November 21

A Typical Day

I start the day with a bright spirit. The morning rituals of dressing up, breakfast and going to school has always been accompanied by prayers of thanks and provisions. My driver is the first person I see every morning. He is jovial and would always be smiling. There is a certain air of light bearing that is pass on to me.

Then I see the people in my school. I get some greetings from some and a great, big hug from a very good friend. I start the day greeting each and every child, making sure I speak with everyone giving my full attention and make my students' learning fun. This is one typical day. After school, I go and conduct special tutorials to older children.

After a tiring but joyful sharing of my time, talent and wisdom, I retreat to my abode for a needed rest. I either use the computer while waiting for the washing or simply lie down on the couch facing the television. I do some watering and some cleaning up. If I have the luxury of an hour or so, I would be walking and inspecting the garden and eventually doing some gardening. Later, I would be going to bed with a book to read, a prayer to offer and off to a much needed sleep.

A typical day with atypical purpose: to live a meaningful life, to touch lives of others, and to commune with my surroundings.

3 comments:

  1. The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I retreat to my abode for a needed rest. I either use the computer while waiting for the washing or simply lie down on the couch facing the television. I do some watering and some cleaning up. If I have the luxury of an hour or so, I would be walking and inspecting the garden and eventually doing some gardening. Later, I would be going to bed with a book to read, a prayer to offer and off to a much needed sleep.

    ...at kumusta naman "new" routine nowadays? Ahahahaha. Ako I am loving our calls. The messages sent between waking up in the morning and retiring, at night. Yes, some tasks get done much much later, but I do not mind. Such unimportant things, now, them, I find (Not all, though. For people depend on me. Quite like you. They be our non-negotiables.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy them them as well. Passing up the stage of getting to know you to a welcoming openness and outpouring of emotions, the phone calls are healthy to our relationship. Though we stay late most of the time, it is but time that I can give to you right now.

    ReplyDelete