Thursday, December 3

My Own Fairy Tale


Fairy tales often captures the imagination of both boys and girls. The sword fight and the fearsome tales of the knight fascinate boys while the beauty of a princess and her magical adventures grab the minds of the girls. Often, fairy tales have a happy ending.

Some create fairy tales of their own. Rising from poverty to rich splendour, some have managed to do such feat. Waking up from the slumber of defeat and hopelessness, some met the light and started to fight. Of what seems like tales become fulfillment of dreams. I commend them for their achievements.

For others, the temptation of the apple seems aplenty in our daily living that biting one would probably be our initial and continual actions. It's not a kiss that could wake us up from our deep sleep nor holding on to the glass slipper to find our match.
We do not need a fairy godmother to magically transform our present life to a one night of fantasy. For what seems like enchantment could also be a source of disappointment.

We weave tales in our lives making mistakes or completing a cycle of great achievements. The characters in our stories challenges us to meet a certain expectation but it is within our power that we make a life to live. We trust our own fundamental capacity to succeed whether we are generously supported or treated badly. Our fairy tales can come true because we believe in ourselves.

I wanted to create a fairy tale where I get to be happy forever and ever but I live in a real world. The real world has so many things to offer but I always miss the opportunities because I was busy with other things or simply because I ignore what's around me. The creation of my fairy tale will probably merit nothing but a sad ending. Thus, it is about time to look where I am heading rather than let people direct me. It is happening now and I am fortunate that I have faith in myself and that I can do many things despite the many obstacles.

3 comments:

  1. Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i very much love your writing choice, very exciting,
    don't quit as well as keep penning for the reason that it simply just good worth to follow it.
    impatient to browse more and more of your own content pieces, good bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea who the two of you are but thanks for the lovely words.

    ReplyDelete