Friday, March 30

Tired of Living

The columns were intricately designed and crafted and acted as windows to let in light from outside. Any spectator who dare wonder what was beyond the magnificent edifice had to look through the bars that supports the wall. And as I gazed the horizon from this standpoint, I am mesmerized by the greenery and the vastness of the area, space wise.


I will refer to the columns as the bars that holds my inner spirit. I wanted to be free from obligations, from the slump I am in, and from the wrong choices I made in the past.  The same spirit I wanted to let go when I travel. I am happy when I see new things, meet new people, and be introduced to new cultures.


I always write something about being free, being away from the bondage of the present, being able to occupy my mind of stillness and peace. Though my prayers are offered every morning, the complete nirvana I am longing for will probably be there when I lay my head in peace. Yet as I live this troublesome existence, my camouflaged life of smiling and being alert will cease to continue and I am still hoping that my faith will lead me somewhere.


I wanted to see a new horizon where I can be ready to shine forth giving me opportunities to spread my wings. Waiting to see, trying with all might and escaping these shackles will be my aim, not just tomorrow but everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment