Friday, September 19

Getting to Know You 6

What would you like to be when you grow up?
I want to be Rapunzel.
Announcing an event...
Teacher: We are going to have a 'Harp Show'? Does anybody knows what it means?
Student: Yes, it's Valentine's Day.

Speaking of heart...
Teacher: Do you know where your heart is located? Is it here, or here?
Student: It' s on our nipples.

Speaking of more hearts (love)...
Teacher: Why do you love your mom and dad?
Student: Because they buy me toys.
Teacher: Fair enough!

Talking about dinosaurs...
Teacher: Can someone give me an example of a dinosaur?
Student: Me! Rhino!

Talking about adaptation...
Teacher: The dinosaurs stayed in one place and ate all the food in there. What should they do next?
Student: They need to poop!

This reminded me when I was talking about past tenses.
Teacher: What is the past tense of eat?
Student: Poop!


And one more...
Teacher: Let say I don't speak Thai when I first came to Thailand, what should I do to be understood?
Student: You should learn English!

Children! I will never win you!

4 comments:

  1. Ahahaha, hay naku kaaliw talaga ang mga ka-inosentehan ng mga chikitings nyo jan sir Jo XD

    and anu nga ba yung "Harp Show"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iba na tlga mag isip mga kids ngayon haha tama nga nmn eat den poop haha

    Sir jo for sure fluent k n mag thai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fiel,

    Ang harp show is literally harp show. Children in my class learn how to play the harp and at the end of the school year may harp recital. They are four years old.

    Hello josh,

    It was funny kasi nga kaunti lang ang matunong mag English sa Thailand so when my student suggested I speak English with them eh di tameme naman sila or ako. I speak Thai but not as fluent, mukha pa ring foreigner ang aking accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha.. Kanina, andami ko ding bloopers sa class, di ko nasulat kagad.. Nalimot ko na tuloy because I got swamped with a lot of things to do earlier today. Wala pa ring tatalo sa humor and innocence combined. Pure laugh and happiness talaga with kids!!!

    ReplyDelete