Thursday, September 11

Extra Ordinaire

I was very fortunate to be a part of a 'walk' where I got to see rooms with different views. Some were stunning while others captures you in awe. All I was thinking throughout the 'walk' was a wish that someday I'll be 'building' one for myself. 

Yung Yung's Playroom



A Study With Wine Cellar


A Sunken Living Room


Going On Tour

A Very Bright Kitchen

Christmas Eve



Master Bedroom at Emerald Seattle



Moonlight Sonata


French Country Style Kitchen


The House By The Green

Ralph Lauren Suite

A Grand Entrance

All these were some of the works of Ray Whitledge, Rosemarie Torre, Brooke Tucker, Terry Noacke, and others. I was fortunate enough to see their displays at Miniatures Museum of Taiwan. They were very small but intricately crafted. I salute these artists of great calibre!

6 comments:

  1. The bright kitchen is sooooo nice! I wanna have one of my own! lol...

    The sunken living room too :D

    I guess, I like their colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb dude :)
    You are incredibly lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are miniatures? I thought they are real rooms at first glance. Amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sir Jo :)
    Dito na lang ako magko-comment kase ang lungkot nung "of past and present" post nyo >_<

    Anyways, hong cute nyang miniature rooms. Pwedeng lagyan ng mga miniature dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woahh,those are a masterpiece Sir! you are indeed very lucky to be able to see them in person! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @yccos - loved all of them and if they were real, I won't leave the house.

    @ Rajiv - thanks, that's why I am sharing them through this blog.

    @ sep- that was my intention. The craftmanship is absolutely superb. They are really tiny but detailed.

    ReplyDelete