Monday, September 15

Marco Way

Well-organized clothing store
Before heading to Taipei, it was unfortunate that I broke half of my eyeglasses and I had to borrow a pair from my niece as we were nearly compatible except that she has astigmatism. It will do, I thought, and I was very wrong.

I met my cousin the first night I arrived and I decided to find an optometrist to fix my glasses and we did find one. It took the optician twenty minutes to replace one of the broken glasses and I was impressed.

We were already at Shilin Market so we walked around to scout for things. I saw a striking shirt displayed inside a nice shop and when I went in to take a peek, I found some dress shirts that I could possible wear to school. I bought some and decided to buy more the next night I was there.

One of the designers.
The place is  called Marco Way and they were being manned by three younger men. I learned that two of them designed some of the shirts on display. I wasn't aware that my niece in law was taking photos of the shop and me.

They do have a variety of clothing that might interest men of any age. From shirts to shorts to various colours and designs, the shop speaks of fashion and class.

However, the most wonderful thing about the shop is not the store space but the people who look after the store. The way they treat their customers was one of the best customer service I have had encountered.


Marco's Way





The prices range from 500 NT up but one can get discounts when you buy more than two outfits. I did! It might be pricey for some but the quality of the shirt and the expanse of their service were unparalleled and I never give good reviews to places I shop. 




Meet my 'new' brother Jonas!
I will never be in the cover of a fashion magazine nor be in a commercial for television. I won't even see myself sporting the same outfit the designer was wearing that night. The clothes I chose were presentable enough to wear as work clothes, not hot and scratchy, but comfy and breathable. 

When I was there, I am Me and I am happy to be in the company of nice people, old and new. Whether I spent some buying new clothes, I deserved some since they were the only things I bought during my whole trip last summer. 

Fashion conscious me? No! 
Feeling young? Yes!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sir Jo!
    Mukhang pang mayaman ung store hehe.
    affordable na ba ung 500NT? or may kamahalan siya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jonas! Akin ka na lang hihi

    Sor jo magkano conversion?

    Ang cute nang mga nagbabantay naku pag napuntahan ko yan anggang pagclose ng store andyan pa din ako char

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Fiel- Pang mayaman mga, naligaw lang naman. Now I am paying for my purchases, lol! 500NT is around 550 pesos, I am not so sure.

    @ Josh- tatlo yan, yung isa camera shy, siya yung oinaka matangkad. Hindi ka kaya paalisin dahil wala ka namang bibilhin kungdi titigan lang sila? Sorry, ala silang tindang underwear, sayang noh, puwede ka sigurong maging model nila.

    ReplyDelete