Monday, February 2

The Majestic Garden

The place was enormously big! While it wasn't the summer season, the weather wasn't that cooperative so walking wasn't an option. The tour bus wasn't even available at the time I wanted it. In my frustration, I took the raised platform/walkway above the lofty garden and walked in wonder.


Ostriches, ostriches where art thine eggs?

My walk aye a gruelling meander.


A glooming peace this morning with it brings.

What light through yonder window breaks?

Thy height is so tall  I cannot reach.

The sun shines bright it caresses the trees.

Good greetings my lord!

How corn displayed then thine prowess in grace.

Oh how this art of history resembleth.

Fare thee well my friend and may by fate we meet again.

Nong Nooch Garden is located in Pattaya, Thailand and is an interesting place to visit. If garden is your forte, then this place is a must. If taking selfie is your agenda, then this place will make your photos more beautiful. 

7 comments:

  1. Awh. Thailand is such a beautiful place :) Thanks for sharing I just cannot wait to visit that place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simon. There are many beautiful places in here as well as those not so good ones. But nature has many wonders and it just so happened I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking at the pictures I know I will enjoy the place! I hope someday I will be able to visit Thailand. I've heard about its rich culture, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *lurks*

    oh hello sir Jo XD

    bumisita muli hehe. sensya na, hiatus mode lng ng konte sa blogging.

    ------
    Thailand is also a tropical paradise tulad ng Pilipinas. Ang daming magagandang sceneries gaya nitong pics na nasa post nyo sir Jo. Akala ko mga Flamingo yung nasa first pic, Ostrich pala :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lea,

    Thanks for the visit. Thailand has its beauty laid before our eyes and they know how to attract tourists to come in here. The culture is equally rich as the diversity of people who lives here. One day, you'll get to visit this place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Fiel,

    Hiatus from blogging, wag naman, magaling kang sumulat eh. I back read some of the entries I missed especially your story with the bloggers as characters, galing! Now I know why you were feeling 'that' feeling two years ago. Changes come in our lives.

    Oo nga, the only difference between Thialand and Philippines is accessibility. Mabilis mamasyal dito while in there, nahihirapan ako, limited mobility plus safety issues. Hopefully, I get a longer break in Manila then I can go around for a longer duration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hongganda ng lugar. ang sarap pasyalan.

    ReplyDelete