Thursday, November 5

Choice of the Day

It only took four months for me to visit Kanchanaburi again.  I was actually in Sangkla Buri but I couldn't find any accomodation because it was a Thai holiday. I was on the road for 12 hours going and then returning back just beacuse I needed a place to rest for the night.  It was nine in the evening and the road along the mountainside was pitch dark.  It was a nightmare travelling to a destination that you are unsure of and cannot see.

It was so good to finally see some lights and as we were about to give up, we finally reached our destination called Ban Phasawan Resort.  I do not really care where I will be settled for the night as I was indeed so tired from the journey.

The morning was different because I could still hear the water from the nearby river of the hut where I was staying.  The water lilies that adourned the top of the water was picture perfect so was also the surrounding area of the resort.

This was one of my featured resort in June when I visited Thong Pha Pum.  I saw this resort from a distance but now, I am inside. There were fruits and vegetables all over.

Pick your choice.


Kung mahilig ka sa amoy, dito ka!

Kung malabo mata mo, kailangan mo ito!

Kung mahilig kang dumura, dito ka!

Kung "mahilig" ka naman, dito ka!

Kung mayaman ka, dito ka bagay!

Kung gusto mo ng kiliti, eto ang sa yo!

Kung medyo may edad ka na, in na in!

Kung feeling foreigner ka, dito ka nararapat!

Kung makati ka naman, dito ka.

Kung ikaw si Malakas, nandiyan si Maganda!

Kung masakit kang magsalita, bagay sa iyo ito.

Kung babae ka, dito ka na!

4 comments:

  1. aside from the "kung foreigner..... " I think na-gets ko lahat...

    The last picture really made me laugh out loud.. I had to stop and think for every choice to be justified. :)

    So, which one did you choose then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut is a word they use for people who are tan outside and white inside, pretending to be a foreigner in other words.

    This is humour with something to reflect on. Kailangang mag isip, ha,ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muahahahahaha!!! 555555
    I had a good laugh at the fruits and would love to sleep in one too.
    I have been giving my wife empty promises that I would bring her to Kanchanaburi.
    You know I have lots of relatives in Bangkok and they won't bring me there!
    Maybe I should meet you to say hello when I drop by Khrung-Thep soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do a tour of Kanchanaburi then Sangklaburi in one go. I saw a lot of cars going away and coming in to Sangkla during my stay. Worth the visits esp if you want to see the River Kwai and stayed around there.

    ReplyDelete