Wednesday, January 30

100 (January 30, 2008)

What is 100? According to Wikipedia, one hundred is the basis of percentages (literally "per hundred"), with 100% being a full amount.

Today, I am posting my 100th entry to this blog of mine. What started as a walk down memory lane became a habit. The habit to write down insights and surprises in life. It is the habit to write down blessings and frustrations on my digital diary. It is my way of sharing what I have learned and what I intend to do from those learning.

I wanted to list 100 of the best moments of my existence. I wanted to say thanks to 100 interesting people I have met in my life. I wanted to vist 100 more countries and do 100 more interesting things I haven't done. There is more than to a 100 but that is for now. Then maybe another 100 after this.

So I have to start with 1 tomorrow so I can add them all up. 100 means to achieve, to aim, to gather, to acquire, to experience life at its best.



No comments:

Post a Comment