Sunday, July 20

Everyday is a Learning Day (July 20, 2008)

I am always encouraged by inspirational thoughts and stories and it moves me to do better with my everyday dealings. One tip I read from a friend's e-mail states that, "Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime."

True that we are always beset with problems but some are of little relevance that we have a tendency to make them big. Some are petty and easily solved. While there are that concerns our lifetime as it is recurring and sometimes, irrevocable. Indeed, problems are around but we can always do something about them.

I was always shy when I was in middle and high school though I had been voted for many positions in school. It also happened when I was in the university until I started teaching. I thought I will be shy and lacking in self-confidence for the rest of my life but I made a plan to let go of myself from this bondage. I looked for a solution.

So when life is difficult and troublesome, solutions are there. God will not allow us to carry the weight of the world if we cannot deal with it. Problems come, they stay, but they also go.

No comments:

Post a Comment