Wednesday, October 29

In Many Ways (October 29, 2008)


I have a group of friends that I treasure in many ways. I treasure them because they always have time for me when I visit. I treasure them because they always have listening ears when I am in pain. I treasure them because they are willing to provide comfort with their words and actions.

I have a group of students this year that I treasure in many ways. I treasure them because they are well-mannered and respectful of their teachers. I treasure them because they are skilled in many ways and are willing to learn. I treasure them because they are my source of inspiration and well-being.

I have a family that I treasure in many ways. I treasure them because they had always been accepting of my decision to be away. I treasure them because we had been in many hard times and happiness. I treasure them because they are my own family.

In many ways, I can show my affection and sincerity and love to those people around me. They may be in different variations or intensity but the thoughts and feelings surpass the insecurities people feel about me. I will always be their friend, their teacher, and their son.

So for those who felt that I have mistreated them, forgotten them , or neglected them, I apologize. You have all inspired me to become a better person and in that journey, you were part of the growing process in many ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment