Saturday, October 11

Wish You Were Here (October 11, 2008)


This is a wonderful book written by Holly Hobbie and talks about the adventure of the main character as he goes on a trip to the jungle. This is a book about friendship and when I recall my very few good friends around the world, I wanted to say, "I wish I am with them!"

If there are people I wish are here, then my parents will be the first on the list. I had been away for many years that our relationship is link only by phone calls and short visits. I miss their company and the ups and downs of living with parents.

The only consolation is that my parents live within the Asian region so it is easy for me to fly during a long weekend and visit them. The problem lies in the amount of money I have to spend on travelling though it is not a big issue. I still find my short travels back home to be fruitful and encouraging. It is the "returning back" that is a problem. It is heart breaking.

"Wish I am there!", is probably a momentary wish as of now but as we live busier lives, we tend to forget our small worries and continue to face the life we are building at the moment. What is inspiring is that we always held them in our hearts wherever we go. We treasure the moments and live the happiness throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment