Wednesday, October 1

Yearning (October 01, 2008)


Peach and Blue is a heart warming story about a blue-bellied frog named Blue who is contented with his everyday life and Peach, who yearns to see the world. Their will to do an adventure made the realize the importance of love, care and the mindfulness we all need to aim.

Peach reminded me of myself when I was much younger. Being envious of my friends who had gone abroad, I longed to be away to experience what life is and how I can make a life of my own. Blue reminded me of myself right now as I appreciate the things given to me, and the things I discover throughout this life's adventure.

Peach and Blue also reminded me of the long lost friendships I had from friends. I long for those moments of togetherness and camaraderie. I long for those chit chats and exchanges of views and opinions. Also, the book reminded me of the importance of living the moment.

We might be yearning for so many things that we seem to forget that the most important things in life are within our reach. The gifts of friendship, family and inner peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment