Sunday, April 26

Let's Play I Spy!

The Dan Singkhon pass in Prachuap Kiri Khan has a market for Thais and Burmese to either ply their trade or to exchange commodities by buying and selling. There were not much to see though they have plenty of jewelries, some clothes, leather bags, fancy slippers, amulets, flowering plants, and wooden furnitures. 

Of the many things you can buy from a market, what do you think I bought?
I spy with my little eyes, something you wear.


Of the five flower photos, which one is which?
I spy with my little eyes, something that is not real.


Of the three open doors, which one did I use?
I spy with my little eyes, the door that I entered.
Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Waah! ang hirap naman neto sir Jo. Pero I'll try ehehe XD

    Pic 1
    > slippers

    Pic 2
    > flower #4

    Pic 3
    > door #3

    may tumama ba or mali lahat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha,ha,ha. Lagi kasing serious ang post so nag guessing game muna ako. Two correct answers out of three, galing naman! Thanks for answering. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hirap mang hula. Una siguro ay tsinelas?
    number two ay hirap.
    number three ay door one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ay may audience participation.

    #1: Hmmm, shirt?
    #2: 3rd flower! The one in the center.
    #3: middle door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Joy,

    Please try again, lol! Mahirap nga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pao,

    Natawa ako sa audience participation.

    One correct answer! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete