Saturday, December 26

Gold Garden

This is eight in the morning.
After Buriram,  I finally reached my last destination.  I had been to Khao Yai in Nakhon Ratchasima numerous times and had always stayed at Wang Nam Khiao.  For one, the place is beautiful and the climate is fab!  It was 21 degrees when I was there.  Fog enveloped the roads in the morning when I went to Gold Garden, a new attraction in Wang Nam Khiao.

As a garden enthusiast and a lover of nature, Gold Garden was heaven.  From the flowering plants arranged in spirals complete with a windmill to the vegetable garden robust and green, I was floating!

Colourful candy seats for resting.



The flowers of rainbow colours.



A pergola with a bounty of white gourd.



Some fresh vegetables for 'picking'.



The beauty and the beast.


Some photo ops for Facebook!
I will be back, I will be back!  The best thing about Thailand is that they never run out of things to build and re-create for locals and foreign tourists to visit over and over again.  Good job for Thailand!

No comments:

Post a Comment