Tuesday, September 11

Change (September 11, 2007)



I got this quote from one e-mail I received but just cannot remember from whom.

Just because you love something or someone doesn't mean you can't live without it. Yes, life will be different, but does that necessarily mean it has to be worse? Change has to happen -- that's how you grow.

I read this like a mantra so that I won't be feeling bad for many things I lost, I let go, or simply didn't reciprocate. I lost many things but they are just material ones so it doesn't really matter. I lost many friends not because I abandoned them but because I learned how to love myself rather than always sacrificing for them, always giving, and always getting hurt.

No matter what, I still send my thanks to them for making me stronger and a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment