Tuesday, September 25

Moving and Leaving (September 25, 2007)


I packed all my gardening books for good. I have collected and have read all 26 of my books as I have a garden and a lot of other things. Next in line will be the plants, the trees, and the ever so expensive pots I have accumulated for many years.

I am moving to a small place, probably a room where I can just retreat after working for almost twelve hours of each day. I have been neglecting the garden but they are still luscious and green because of the rain.

Will I survive? Probably not as I am having nightmares now knowing that the day will come that I have no plants around me. The garden I boast in this blog and to my friends will simply be left unattended, or maybe given away.

In life, things are not permanent and I am now in that stage that I am about to give what I enjoy best.

No comments:

Post a Comment