Sunday, September 23

At War With Myself (September 23, 2007)

A part of me is saying I better leave now. A part of me is saying I should stay. I am confused and uncertain with what there is for me. I am always asking.

For many days now, I have been staring and lost. For many nights I have nightmares. I can't sleep and I can't function well. I must be getting crazy.

It must be a stage. Just like boredom, it comes naturally. It can also be a burnout and this few weeks had been giving me unwanted miseries.

Just ranting. No one to speak with. I am all by myself. I am on my own.

1 comment:

  1. "The Giving Tree" is one of my favorite books. And Shel is one of my favorite poets. Finally, I'm married to someone as giving as the tree. If it's that kind of love you seek, you must first find it in God, then find it in yourself, then you will be able to find it in relationships.

    ReplyDelete