Wednesday, October 3

Ice Cream (October 03, 2007)

I don’t know what it is about ice cream but I like it a lot.

I crave for ice cream wherever I am. I was walking in the grounds of one of Reggio Emilia’s park when I spotted a British man eating ice cream. I asked him as he was also attending the same study tour I was into at that time. The ice cream was just fabulous that I ended buying one everyday. During my stay in Italy, I was approached as well by others asking me where to get real Italian ice cream.

When I was in Inner Mongolia, the weather forced me to indulge in popsicles and ice creams. A girl friend introduced me to the many flavours available in this country. When we were in Beijing, I was practically eating popsicles and ice creams for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was told that I won’t be able to taste all the flavours in my twelve days stay as there are plentiful. After many days, everyone is eating ice cream. This girl friend of mine became a very good friend.

I also remember having ice cream during the late hours when I stayed in Baguio with my fellow teachers. It was one of our most awaited activities every night. I also enjoyed having ice cream in Boracay with my high school buddies. And to eat ice cream with a millionaire friend in one of the Hagen Daas stores in Manila was another exciting experience.

I remember having one when I was all alone in Singapore. After a long walk along Orchard Road, ice cream became my companion. To top it all, I enjoyed best when I had ice cream with a good friend and meeting two other equally good friends of his when I visited Kula Lumpur. It was a blast, eating ice cream with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment