Thursday, October 4

Somewhere (October 04, 2007)


I am very excited everytime I see a rainbow. I am like a child when I see one. I get in the house to find my camera and shoot one. I like the colors. I like the size of it. I like the mystery.

I love the rain and the freshness it brings but the rainbow is different. Its mystery gives me something to hope for. Its beauty gives me something to crave for. Though I know that a rainbow is short lived, I still look for one.

In life, there are many challenges and struggles that we have to face everyday. Right now, I am beset with problems and frustrations including uncertainties. Still, I believe that after the rain, there is the sunshine. After the rain, there is a rainbow.

Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high.
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue.
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment