Tuesday, October 9

Maybe, A Series Part 1 (October 09, 2007)

A friend sent an e-mail and it contains some of the most inspiring quotes about living:

Maybe . . you should dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you dream of, and want to do.

When I left teaching many years ago, I ended being an interpreter for a factory interpreting for three different languages. It was a short lived job as I went back to teaching after three months. It was called burn-out from the usual stuff. So interpreting was just an outlet.

In my short stay, I met one young man who was so inspired of my life story that he wants to follow my footsteps. It was heart warming to have met a person like him. He told me he wanted to attend university, finish a degree, be a teacher or work as an administrator and learn many languages. He saw life. He saw a future. He was inspired.

I do not know where this young man is now but he is a fine example of a determined individual who knows what he wants and will go for it. There will be struggles but they can be used as inspirations rather than hindrances.

Go forward and do something good. It is for you and His Glory.

1 comment:

  1. Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions

    ReplyDelete