Tuesday, November 6

Maybe, A Series Part 4 (November 6, 2007)


Maybe . . you should hope for enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, and enough hope to make you happy.

When I was young, I always in my moments of loneliness cry tears of sadness because I always feel that I was neglected. I always feel that I am unloved by people. I always wish that I have what others have and what others are enjoying.

I stood from those trials and made myself a life, a life that is now more comfortable and more generous. I do not have the desire to be rich but I bask in my moments of richness. I do not cry for being rejected but became thankful because a lot of people love me. I do not feel neglect but I embrace the hope to be with the Creator when the right time comes. I maybe in many trials but I am learning to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment