Saturday, November 3

To Hibernate (November 03, 2007)


When things get bad and I have no other recourse, I usually stay in my home and “hibernate”. In my life, I had been hibernating all throughout as I am always seeking solace and peace. When I am alone, I get to be with myself meditating and looking at things I have done and will be doing.

The coming holiday is a good way to hibernate again. I will have to find a quiet place to spend my vacation and think about my life. I have to see in a deeper perspective where my life is heading and how I can be more fruitful to the society and to the people who believe and love me. It is also the best time to dig deeper into my spiritual life, the best time to review and renew. It might be the best time to change too, for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment