Thursday, November 1

Maybe, A Series Part 2 (November 01, 2007)


Maybe . . there are moments in life when you miss someone -- a parent, a spouse, a friend, a child, your friend -- -- so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real, so that once they are around you appreciate them more.

There are many people in my life that I do miss. I miss my family a lot for they are the only one I have. I miss my very few friends and those that I have met many years ago. I miss my grandparents who helped financed my schooling. I miss my former colleagues in school who had been very supportive of my cause.

They all knew how much they mean to me as I had been very vocal of my feelings towards them. I enjoyed their company and I had given not just attention but love to each and every one. I always have them in my heart.

Just recently I’ve met a friend I haven’t seen for sixteen years. We attended drama school together and had been inseparable during those times. However, our different paths separated us without any news or communication. The feeling of care and love towards this friend is still there in spite of the long absence. The friendship still lingers in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment