Tuesday, January 22

A Gift (January 22, 2008)


I received a special package through the mail. The mail carrier probably threw it in the house coz the package couldn’t fit in the mailbox. It was wrapped in brown paper with two huge elastic bands. It was from a friend far away.

I opened up the package and it was a book, a birthday present. It has two of the most important characters of my existence: God and children.

The book is entitled Kid’s View of God and it feature perspectives and stories of children about God. It is a pleasant surprise coming from someone I have met just recently. We do not know each other well, yet my friend knew that such a book is something I myself will appreciate and love.

So I would like to say a big thanks to Stephen for always being there for me. I appreciate all the efforts and the time he had been giving. God works extremely well that he gave me a friend, a true and sincere friend to keep.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sending me the entry to your blog. It reads beautifully and you made me feel so warm and important.

    Thank you.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete