Saturday, January 5

Clouds in a Bottle (January 05, 2008)


When I was very young, I used to think that I can put some clouds in a bottle and bring it home. I haven’t been on a plane ride that when I hear someone going on a trip, I asked them if they can bring me some clouds. Of course, times had changed and I have learned more than putting clouds in a bottle. It is an impossibility.

Some memories can be stored in a bottle but there are many that has to be put away, released and forgotten. Memories that had been putting negative vibes should be discarded. It is not healthy to relive and reminisce them. It destroys our inner core.

It is time to move on. It is time to see what is ahead and do something to make it easier for us to walk the path rather than tread with heavy feet. It is time to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment