Thursday, January 3

Simple Joys (January 03, 2008)

There is this market in here that I frequent every weekend. I like walking along the many lines of stalls and seeing many beautiful people. I enjoy listening to occasional musicians displaying their virtuoso as well as other interesting mini-shows. It reminds me of my stay in Paris when I would stop to look and amaze myself with the mini-performances on the streets.

It just shows that people are all different that they have their own way of living, their own way of creating happiness for themselves, their own way of communicating their inner feelings to others through their arts. It is in looking at them that I see their spirits of hope and dedication. It is in watching them that they convey a simple message. I need to start living all over again, to look for the way, the way to happiness.

It is either in painting, in singing, or in performing that I can probably find my place because it is in these endeavours that I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment