Saturday, March 22

Inside Out (March 23, 2008)

The Holy Week is almost over and within the last four days, we should have reflected on pertinent things regarding our spirituality. The life we lead and the life we are heading should be grounded on goodness and kindness.

I am saddenned to read an e-mail where the author was advocating people to visit a certain beach for leaisure, fun and exploration. I do understand the necessity of a break as we don't often get the privilege of a long weekend. What I am hoping is that the beach be used as a family gathering or an oasis of serenity to meditate and reflect. But I am just one person, and it is not my right to meddle on other people's affairs.

Reflections shouldn't be just during the Holy Week but must be done on a regular and consistent basis. It is in looking deep inside that we get to see our outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment