Wednesday, March 12

Carrying Ourselves (March 12, 2008)


There is a great big gap within the circle of friends I have. Some are well off that they carry brand names and dine in posh places while some are struggling to survive everyday with their meager income. Both circle of friends are wonderful people. Both circle of friends are honest and respectable.

I know some people who are into simple living yet coming from well to do family. I also know some individuals who try to live extravagantly though it does not allow their budgets to do so. I also know some individuals who associate themselves with the well off to look like one. There are many different kinds of people and I have no right to judge them.

I am just a simple person with very little needs. My needs are not measured by material things. My needs are that of an ordinary person who craves for love, joy in life and peace. So when I walk and carry myself in public, it's the same person you will see when I am at home or when I am with my circle of friends. Live simply, that's a good philosophy to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment