Sunday, March 30

Weekends (March 30, 2008)


I am very tired. For the past few weeks, I had been busy pulling up plants from the ground, re-planting them, re-potting some and arranging the whole garden of mine. I take it one at a time since the pots are heavy and I am watching my back. I stay from morning till late afternoon. I am a busy body.

But I have no regrets. I am busy because it is a choice I make. I want a nice place to live. I want serenity felt and serenity seen. My garden is my much-needed respite. It is my peace of mind. It's like God gave me the power to grow.

With plants, it is very easy to say that I believe and that I hope. In growing plants, there is always a tomorrow, as I wait patiently for good things to happen. My plants may wither but with love and care they will give me satisfaction and joy in life, precious in my well-being.

By doing what we like, we grow positively. We learn that life is not a bunch of sacrifices, it is a compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment