Sunday, February 8

Now (February 8, 2009)

Most entries I had been reading were about lost, giving up, desolation, anger, emptiness and contempt. Then as I follow those blogs, I am glad that each and every one had been finding their space, their own role in this world, their own presence. I am glad that I am also reminded by these stories that I am not alone, and that this is just a transient feeling.
But to live being miserable because of a lost is not healthy. To live in desolation because of a missed opportunity is a waste. To live accusing one's fall to others is frailty. The living is just an existence without growth. The living is just a shadow without a figure. Living is wasted.

There is no point looking at yesterday to make us pitiful and miserable today. Yesterday was the past and all lessons learned should be put into use. Today is the day you make a life. Today is a beginning. Tomorrow is looking bright at the horizon. And when one stays put in darkness, one will never see the light.

In life, we can do something about our feelings and hardships. Our free will tells us that we can break out of the chains or make it rusty. It is called a choice. If one decides to get out, then do it, against all odds. If one decides to accept life's unfair treatment, then I have no more point to hammer.

Words are mere expressions of our feelings
but positive actions create new beginnings.

The time is now.

2 comments:

  1. Didnt they say "Que sera"?

    lol!

    yeah, we plan our own life.. with luck and rich parents you'll go places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris,

    I worte this entry in response to an e-mail I received about blaming people and not doing anything about their situations.

    You are right, we plan our own lives. I did, with luck.

    ReplyDelete