Saturday, February 14

You Make Me Smile (February 14, 2009)










What makes me smile?

- the wind that blows on my face as I ride a motorbike
- the morning greetings
- the smiles and the hugs I get from my students
- the polite thank you's
- the e-mails from friends and family
- the taste of donuts, chocolates and cakes
- the calls from friends outside the country
- the blooms and scents in my garden
- the sight of two people holding hands
- the love of a mum to her child
- the active prrsence of a dad in a family
- the look in a child's eyes
- the sound of chirping birds
- the taste of food on the dining table
- the camaraderie of people around me
- the hello's of strangers
- the birth of a baby
- the thought of going to the beach
- the absence of hatred
- the simple jokes I hear
- the comments I receive from readers
- the noisy dogs of my neighbours
- the idea of going home
- the load of carrying shopping bags
- the presence of love



No comments:

Post a Comment